Saturday, July 20, 2013

Hey Everyone!

   I just wanted to say hi to everyone and to welcome you guys to my blog! This is a new blog but the purpose behind it is a dream I've had since I was about thirteen years old; that's when I visited Calvary Chapel Bible College Europe for the first time. I was still a little kid and I wasn't really thinking too much about college at that time, but the more I was at the college, the more I dreamed of studying there.

 
 

   And now, here I am, getting ready for my first semester at the Bible college! I am currently still in L'viv, Ukraine, where I am staying with my family and serving with the church here until I leave. It is always a bittersweet feeling, getting ready to move away from your family, but I can't wait to see what God is going to do with the next few years that I'll be spending at Bible college.

   If you want to know more about the Bible college I'm going to, or what my goals are for college, feel free to read my About Me or My Mission pages on this blog.

God bless you all,
~Alex R. Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment