Saturday, August 24, 2013

Nora Eve Baldonado!


   Wow! What a season of life! I just got back from Finland, where I spent two weeks with my new nephew, and now my sister just gave birth to her first baby! Nora Eve Baldonado is the new addition to the Baldonado family! She is a gift from God to my sister Nicole and her husband, Josh. She was born on August 23thrd, at 6:55 AM and she is 7 pounds, and 19 1/2 inches! 

   As I mentioned before, this was my sister's first time having a baby, so it was obviously a big deal. My mother really wanted to be there for her during labor, so we were praying that she would be able to fly to America fast enough. She flew over and arrived safely, and just on time. The baby had waited for Grandma to come, and now that Grandma arrived the baby was ready to be free.

   Everything was fine, the baby was born healthy and there weren't any complications. God answered our prayers and we are so thankful for this beautiful little girl! We are praying even now that little Nora would grow strong and healthy, that she would sleep well in the nights so that her parents can sleep too, and that she will grow to love Jesus as her personal Savior!

 Earlier I talked about how after holding my nephew, Timothy David, it made me think about how God is our loving Father and how He holds us and never let's us go. Today I want to talk more about that. When I look at these pictures I think of the wonderful parents that these two will be! I think of the love that they will pour into this baby girl and how truly blessed she will be! I think about how God chose Nicole and Josh to take care of this little girl, and that means that God is watching after her, because she has been born into a loving family that will take care of her and her needs!

   God does this in all of our lives. Just like He did with baby Moses, who just happened to drift down the river and ended up becoming a prince of Egypt. God has a plan for each and every one of us. So no matter where you are today, if you are feeling like you are alone or that God doesn't see you, remember that He put you on the earth and that He is always looking after you. God loves everyone and He places everyone exactly where they need to be in life so that they can grow and flourish in life!
   I can't wait to see all the wonderful ways that God is going to bless little Nora, and all the ways she will bless the world! The gift of life is an absolute miracle and God allows us to be a part of it! What a blessing!

   I am so happy to see my sister blessed this way. She is my sister, so of course I have seen her in her happy and sad phases of life. I've seen her blessed and I've seen her struggle. But it is so amazing to see all of her struggles rewarded like this! Now she can look back and see all that she's been through in life; and then she can look into her daughter's eyes and she knows that it was all worth it!

   And God will bless you too! God says in His Word that, "Eye has not see, nor has ear heard. Nor have even entered into the hearts of man the things that God has prepared for those who love Him." So be encouraged today that God is a good parent, and that He is looking out for you, and that He is going to bless you beyond belief!


God bless you all,
~Alex R. Pratt

No comments:

Post a Comment